About iCloudReadyAt iCloudReady, we're passionate about empowering our customers with cutting-edge software, elevating their operations and sales processes to unprecedented levels of excellence. As industry leaders in property management and real estate CRM, we're committed to delivering innovative solutions for every segment of the market.As a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist within our Marketing Department, you'll play a pivotal role in enhancing our online presence and driving organic traffic to our website. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with our marketing and content teams to understand campaign objectives and optimize our online visibility through SEO strategies.
What you’ll be doingDigital Marketing and SEO Specialists at iCloudReady have the opportunity to work, collaborate, and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
- Conducting tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links.
- Developing and implementing a link building strategy.
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
About Marketing at iCloudReadyOur marketing team is dedicated to enhancing our online visibility and driving organic traffic to our website. As a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our campaigns by optimizing our online presence through SEO strategies. Joining our growing marketing team offers an excellent chance to develop your skills and contribute to the success of our campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Ahrefs, and Semrush.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing is a plus.