About iCloudReadyAt iCloudReady, we're passionate about empowering our customers with cutting-edge software, elevating their operations and sales processes to unprecedented levels of excellence. As industry leaders in property management and real estate CRM, we're committed to delivering innovative solutions for every segment of the market.As a Sales Development Representative, you'll play a pivotal role in developing tools that impact hundreds of other apps. You'll have the freedom to explore multiple frameworks and build demo apps, including an on-premise iCloudReady app, to feed into our own SDKs.
What you’ll be doingSales Development Representatives at iCloudReady have the opportunity to work, collaborate, and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
- Prospecting and generating leads with iCloudReady’s Ideal Customer Persona (ICP)
- Achieve the primary metric of generating booked meetings through outreach (email, phone, social media)
- Build targeted lead lists with validated contact data using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools, and add contacts to appropriate sales sequences
- Work closely with Account Executives and SDR Managers to develop strategies for target B2B businesses, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Establish new relationships, opportunities, and meetings with prospective businesses
- Qualify new opportunities and handle objections
- Use targeted cold-calling, emailing, and social selling to create significant outbound activity
- Continuously improve approach by using data-driven solutions to track results
- Meet and exceed weekly quotas to help the team hit Direct product team growth objectives.
About Sales and Business Development at iCloudReadyOur objective is to become knowledgeable experts on the daily operations of property managers and property consultants/agents at companies of various types. Through this understanding, we can effectively demonstrate how the iCloudReady platform can aid in achieving their objectives. Sales development organizations hold a crucial role in generating leads and prospects for our account executives, highlighting how our platform is the most cost-efficient and effective solution for real estate businesses to manage their properties, engage with their customers, and increase sales. As the initial point of contact at iCloudReady, you'll have the opportunity to excite leads, handle objections, and guide them through the sales process. Joining our growing sales team offers an excellent chance to develop your sales skills from the ground up.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to lead a high volume of outbound calling and emailing activities every day - while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
It is preferred that you have:
- Experience building sales sequences in Sales Engagement tools/ Sales sequencing tools (like Outreach.io, Salesloft, Outplay, etc.).
- Experience working with tools used for list building and contact validation, including using attribute filters (e.g. ZoomInfo, Apollo, RocketReach, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- History of quota attainment / relevant sales experience
- Experience making dozens of cold calls per day and sending personalized cold emails.
- Knowledge or experience in real estate, CRM systems, B2B sales
- Two (2) years’ digital sales experience is a plus