About iCloudReadyAt iCloudReady, we're passionate about empowering our customers with cutting-edge software, elevating their operations and sales processes to unprecedented levels of excellence. As industry leaders in property management and real estate CRM, we're committed to delivering innovative solutions for every segment of the market.As a product marketing manager, you'll play a pivotal role in developing tools that impact hundreds of other apps. You'll have the freedom to explore multiple frameworks and build demo apps, including an on-premise iCloudReady app, to feed into our own SDKs.
What you’ll be doingWe're looking for passionate individuals who crave autonomy and want to establish themselves as a vital part of our product marketing function. As our Product Marketing Specialist, you'll have the chance to build and grow with us, playing a crucial role in our go-to-market strategy and overall messaging.Your job will be to become an expert on the value our platform and its features bring to our users and customers. From there, you'll translate that knowledge into creative deliverables that educate and promote the benefits of iCloudReadyBut that's not all. You'll also work on broad marketing efforts, brainstorming ways to increase awareness and adoption of our platform. And you'll support our sales and customer success teams, helping to convert, adopt, and expand our user base.**Job Responsibilities:**
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies for new products and features, ensuring alignment among customer-facing teams and internal stakeholders like Product Management and Engineering.
- Syndicating product strategy and product-led efforts through strong collaboration.
- Creating launch plans for new products and features.
- Owning the positioning, messaging, and marketing tactics of specific feature and/or product areas.
- Creating product positioning and articulating clear value-based messaging and benefits across target personas.
- Building and maintaining competitive comparisons.
- Brainstorming marketing efforts to drive broad-scale awareness of specific features and benefits.
- Building and maintaining sales enablement materials like one-pagers, battlecards, and more to ensure perfect understanding of feature and product functionality, benefits, and value propositions among sales & success.
- Driving cross-functional alignment and communicating the value of the Icloudready platform both internally and externally.
- Coordinating outbound engagements with analysts, press, or media and owning the content/communication strategy around these efforts.
About Sales and Business Development at iCloudReadyOur objective is to become proficient in the day-to-day tasks of property managers and property consultants/agents across different companies, and to determine how the iCloudReady software can assist them in achieving their objectives. It is essential to stay in touch with market trends and comprehend the needs of our customers. To accomplish this, Marketing collaborates closely with Product Management, Sales, Customer Solutions, and Success teams to establish our brand image and communication strategy, introduce new products, translate new features into value, create content, collect competitive intelligence, and ensure consistency of iCloudReady's performance.
- 4+ years’ experience in product marketing or solution marketing, working at a high-performing start-up in the B2B SaaS or enterprise software space that serves a business audience.
- Knowledge of and prior experience in Product Led Growth environments is preferred.
- Strong writer with good voice and tone; able to write content that is informative and persuasive.
- Experience creating sales enablement content/materials for sales and success teams selling to developers as well as technical leaders.
- Experience partnering with sales to support expansion within accounts and across customers via product education and sales enablement materials.
- Exceptional communication skills. Able to bring visibility to projects and progress toward a goal at both a team and company level.
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements
- Proven experience meeting the needs of (and setting realistic expectations around) internal stakeholders as they relate to product marketing materials.
- Strong project management experience. Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines without being micromanaged.
- Possesses an eye for good design, particularly as it pertains to marketing materials (e.g. website, branding, etc.)
- BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience
It is preferred to have:
- Experience building sales sequences in Sales Engagement tools/ Sales sequencing tools (like Outreach.io, Salesloft, Outplay, etc.).